Information...

Need to view the compositions?
Click on the name of that person's compo.
Go to this link to post: www.blogger.com

Form Teacher

-Mr Thomas

Co-form teacher

-Mr Ong (王老师)

Maths
-Mrs Cheng

Science
-Mrs Kao
Customised Timetables:


https://acrobat.com/#d=jQYF7oIDW0YLScUg-4FgdQ
(without remedial schedule)


https://acrobat.com/#d=-Hjy6g5P2BlvL50zG2oLeA
(with remedial schedule)

Class Calender for Term 4:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AqmBIkmuXhjBdDk2Y2dwdUhDR25SZnpoeUcxWTdKSkE&hl=en&output=html

Thursday, January 7, 2010

MY HOLIDAY

Hi guys, i just want to share with you my holiday trip. I had so much fun. First i went back to Indonesia to help my dad and his soap factory. I had alot of fun i was packing soap in to a box then rolling it in to a machine that tapes the boxes. My dad calls it the taper. After days of hard work, i finally got back to s'pore. I spend a day in s'pore b4 heading out to USA. I went to LA. And the part i loved about the trip is, my aunt just gave birth to a baby. Her name is Morgan and she is the cutest thing in the world. I went skiing it was the best experience i have ever had i was going down the slope backwards while my dad was beside me telling me which way to turn. Even after the holidays, i was still excited to see my friends again especially Dylan Kok, Darrly Soh (another class) and Mr Ong Hwee Kiat. Mr ong is such a nice and funny guy when you get to know him. He was my form teacher last year. anyway, thats about it 4 my holidays. Hope you guys can share about yours too!!
Charles Karim,
5 kindness

3 comments:

Matthew Tan said...

LOOKS FUN

Mr Thomas N F said...

Charles, do share some of the photos of your trip. :)

Accelerate991 said...

good holidays
ben tang

Post a Comment

5Kindness

5KINDNESS 2010 PLAYLIST