Information...

Need to view the compositions?
Click on the name of that person's compo.
Go to this link to post: www.blogger.com

Form Teacher

-Mr Thomas

Co-form teacher

-Mr Ong (王老师)

Maths
-Mrs Cheng

Science
-Mrs Kao
Customised Timetables:


https://acrobat.com/#d=jQYF7oIDW0YLScUg-4FgdQ
(without remedial schedule)


https://acrobat.com/#d=-Hjy6g5P2BlvL50zG2oLeA
(with remedial schedule)

Class Calender for Term 4:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AqmBIkmuXhjBdDk2Y2dwdUhDR25SZnpoeUcxWTdKSkE&hl=en&output=html

Monday, August 16, 2010

My compo

“Ring!” the school bell rang and students dashed out of class after greeting the teacher. I was walking home. “Mom and Dad would be out today, I’ll have the house all by myself!” I exclaimed a I quicken my pace. As I walked through the familiar corridors to my house, I heard strange sound in my neighbour’s apartment. “Hmmm… I thought Mr and Mrs Tan were on a two week holiday. What could that noise be?” I thought aloud.
I crept to Mr Tan’s house. Looking at a broken lock, I slowly inch the door open. To my horror, a man was rummaging through drawers and a big safe box that was left open. The man had a big sack on his bag. I crept back and called the police. After alerting the police, I crept back into the house. Suddenly, the man gripped my shoulders. “Help! Help! Help!” I screamed. “Shut up! Or you will die!” I felt a metallic circle on my back. It could only mean one thing, a gun! “Don’t give me any trouble boy, I won’t hesitate to shoot. You will be my passport out of here. “You won’t escape! I’ve already called the police!” I retorted fearlessly. “The police won’t dare open fire or do anything if I have you as hostage.” When we entered the lift, the man pointed the gun at me. As the lift door opened, police officers saw me and back off. “Give me any trouble and the boy is a dead duck!” The burgular exclaimed.
He slowly walked to the nearest police car and drove off, leaving me in the back seat. “If I make him angry, he would make a mistake and I’ll snatch the gun.” “You won’t get away with this!” I yelled. “Oh yes, I would, once I go back to my hideout, I will dispose off you and any other evidence.
Once again, his eyes were fixed on the road. I slowly inched forward and out of a sudden, I punched him on the face. He dropped his gun and I quickly picked it up. “Stop the car or I’ll fire!” I shouted. The car halted and the police officers who had been tailing at the getaway car got out and chase the man. “You’ll never get me alive,” he said as he took out any gun and pointed it at his head and, “Bang! He fell to the ground. Blood oozed out from his leg. He had misfired. And they rushed the man to the hospital but it was too late.
Two police officers drove me home and explained to my parents, who were very worried about me, about the whole incident that had happened. My parents were very proud of me and they brought out to celebrate my safe return.
When Mr and Mrs Tan came back to Singapore, they thank me and offered me one thousand dollars. “Thanks a lot. Mr Tan!” I immediately bought an Apple iPad and a new iphone.
Since that incident, I had an ambition to become a police officer as I like to solve mysteries and arresting criminals. I would want to make the world a safer place to live in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5Kindness

5KINDNESS 2010 PLAYLIST