Information...

Need to view the compositions?
Click on the name of that person's compo.
Go to this link to post: www.blogger.com

Form Teacher

-Mr Thomas

Co-form teacher

-Mr Ong (王老师)

Maths
-Mrs Cheng

Science
-Mrs Kao
Customised Timetables:


https://acrobat.com/#d=jQYF7oIDW0YLScUg-4FgdQ
(without remedial schedule)


https://acrobat.com/#d=-Hjy6g5P2BlvL50zG2oLeA
(with remedial schedule)

Class Calender for Term 4:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AqmBIkmuXhjBdDk2Y2dwdUhDR25SZnpoeUcxWTdKSkE&hl=en&output=html

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Planning(Fire)

Introduction-
-Memories
-At my primary six graduation , I saw Mr.Cheng , the guest-of-honor.
-When he went on stage , he exclaimed , “fire is a good servant but a bad master.”
-It jolted my memory as I recollected that fateful day…

Body 1-
-I was left alone at home as my parents were working the night shift at a nearby factory.
-They usually put me to bed before going to work.

Body 2-
-However, I could not sleep that night. I got up to have a snack in the kitchen.
-I saw the stove and remembered my mother cooking on it earlier.
-I decided to play with it.
-I fiddled with the switches on the stove.
-Soon after, I was bored with it and went to the living room to play.
-I saw a box of matches left on the coffee table.

Climax 1-
-I was playing with the matches when there was a sudden explosion!
-I had left the switch on and gas had leaked into the living room!
-The furniture caught fire and soon, it had become very hot in the flat.
-My eyes flew open in fear at the scene and I rushed to the door to escape.
-However, the gate was locked and I panicked.

Climax 2-
-I screamed, “ Help! I am trapped! Someone please help me! I don’t want to die!” A neighbour heard my screams and quickly called the fire brigade
-Neighbours rushed out of their houses with big pails of water to put out the fire.
-Someone came with a set of pliers and managed to break open the gate. A very relieved me came tumbling out of the flat.

Conclusion-
--In the meantime, a neighbour had called my parents to inform them about what had happened.
-By the time they came home, the firemen had already put out the fire. Tears rolled down my eyes as I confessed to my parents that I had caused the fire.

Ending(Coda) –
-It was a sleepless night for my family as we had to salvage our valuables from our flat before making a police report and making arrangements to stay with a relative.
-Indeed, fire is a good servant but a bad master.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

5Kindness

5KINDNESS 2010 PLAYLIST